Starting in 1960s, MUZER developed as an engineering and manufacturing company supplying machinery for Tobacco Leaf processing, Primary, RYO/MYO and other industries.
Today MUZER, as being a preferred supplier by its customers, it is aimed to manufacture machinery and equipment designed by MUZER in its own facility to meet our customers' expectations in service and product quality.
- Raw material cutting,
- Forming (Bending machines, rolling machines)
- Machining (lathes, milling machines, drills)
- Assembly (mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, surface prep, prime, and finish painting)
- Electrical (UL panel shop, machine device wiring, motor control panels, PLC control panels, human-machine interfaces)
- In-shop testing (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, controls)
- Packing and shipping (trucks loaded inside, overhead crane assisted loading and tarping, minimized disassembly, wrapping, crating, container loading)